1. Pocket Bib and Burp Cloth Gift set from bobaloo! kids
2. Paper Succulent from Paper Acorn
3. Diaper Cover Set from Rae Gun (giveaway winner will receive $30 credit to shop)
4. Vinyl Bib from snap bibs
5. Submarine Teething Toy from Smiling Tree Toys
6. Double gauze blanket, leather baby moccs, and crinkle toy from Casa Crafty
Carla and Lacy will both receive an amazing package with all of these gifts from Paper Acorn, Rae Gun, snap bibs, Smiling Tree Toys, and bobaloo! kids. plus! Kelley of Casa Crafty has put together some lovely gift sets for both mamas, and you can see more pics and read about them here on Kelley’s blog.
all of these amazing shops offer great gifts for babies (and for mamas!), and i highly suggest you take a minute to click on the links and see what they have to offer. these shops are full of gifts that are not only handmade, but handmade with love, which made each of their creations perfect for two of the loveliest mamas i know. i’m so impressed with all of these gifts, and i’m so excited to be giving them away!!
i hope that you, or someone you know, would like to win one of these fabulous sets of gifts as well! one winner will receive six prizes as shown above in the round-up graphic.
in addition to Kelley’s post, you can check out more of the baby shower celebration on these sites:
Made With Moxie / Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! / petit a petit and family
Rajovilla / Kids Stuff World / Elsie Marley / Buzzmills / A Golden Afternoon
My Life at Playtime / Salsa Pie / this heart of mine
Latest posts by Rachael Gander (see all)
- let’s sew with knits: how to measure stretch percentage - February 23, 2015
- shop news: new knit fabrics! - February 20, 2015
- let’s sew with knits: types of knit fabric - February 16, 2015